7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
A highly participative course involving individual and group discussions and skills practice to enable delegates to share ideas and develop their skill levels.
Anyone who is looking to enhance their assertiveness skills
This course aims to raise confidence and increase the delegate’s ability to communicate confidently and assertively with colleagues and customers.
By the end of the programme the participants will:
- Understand and overcome the barriers to being assertive
- Recognise behaviour traits within yourself and others and learn effective strategies for managing them
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people to achieve a win-win situation wherever possible
- Effectively manage difficult situations.
- What is assertiveness and how can I achieve it?
- Understanding and overcoming the barriers to assertiveness
- Building self confidence
- Communicating effectively – getting your message across
- Identifying influencing strategies that can effectively manage difficult situations
- Continuing Professional Development (personal reflection and action planning).
We konden oefenen op de echte situatie en Helen gaf me een hoop praktische tips.
Ben Russell Carers